Ovarian Stimulation Protocol for Low AMH
Understanding Low AMH and Its Implications
The ovaries produce an anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH), indicating ovarian reserve and fertility. A low AMH level suggests diminishing ovarian reserve, limiting the number of eggs available for fertilization. This issue can lead to infertility or difficulty conceiving. You can overcome this obstacle with Dr. Puranik’s specialized treatment options, including ovarian stimulation protocol.
Eligibility for Treatment
If you have been diagnosed with low AMH levels and struggle to conceive, you may be a suitable candidate for ovarian stimulation protocol. Dr. Puranik will determine your eligibility for the treatment after examining your medical history, diagnostic reports, and ovarian reserve. You can expect a personalized treatment plan based on your unique situation and preferences.
Process or Steps of Ovarian Stimulation Protocol for Low AMH
The ovarian stimulation protocol for low AMH follows these essential steps:
- Ovarian suppression: This step involves using drugs to reduce the activity of the ovaries.
- Ovarian stimulation: Once the ovaries have been suppressed, hormones like Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH) are given to stimulate the follicles’ growth in the ovaries.
- Monitoring: As the follicles grow, Dr. Puranik will monitor their development using ultrasounds and blood tests.
- Egg retrieval: When the follicles are mature, a minor procedure is done to retrieve the eggs from the ovaries.
- Fertilization: The eggs are then fertilized with sperm in the laboratory using standard IVF or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) methods.
- Embryo transfer: After fertilizing the eggs, they are placed in the uterus to develop into a pregnancy.
Dr. Puranik will customize the ovarian stimulation protocol to optimize the chances of successful pregnancy and reduce adverse effects.
The ovarian stimulation protocol offers several benefits, including:
- Increased Chance of Success: Ovarian stimulation protocol significantly improves the chances of conception by increasing the number of available eggs for fertilization.
- Personalized Treatment: Dr. Puranik provides personalized and individualized care, meaning patients receive treatment tailored to their unique needs and preferences.
- Non-Invasive Procedure: The ovarian stimulation protocol is minimally invasive and poses minimal risks to patients with low AMH levels.
- Cost-Effective: Patients can avoid the additional costs of potentially repeated IVF cycles by choosing the suitable ovarian stimulation protocol.
Get in Touch:
Dr. Supriya Puranik provides comprehensive ovarian stimulation protocol treatment options to help females with low AMH levels achieve their pregnancy goals. If you aspire to become a mother and have low AMH levels, contact Dr. Puranik’s clinic today to schedule an appointment and start your journey towards motherhood.
Dr. Supriya Puranik
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Often known as the last glimmer of hope for people who have lost all hope for conceiving a child, Dr. Supriya Puranik is a leading gynaecologist, high-risk obstetrician and Head of IVF & Gynaecology department at Ankura Hospital, Pune
Patient Reviews & Feedback
- Om Kadel
She is excellent. And as a goddess for my family. After long time I m blessed with twins baby due to her efforts only. She used to boost me with lots of positive thoughts whenever I lost the hope. You are too supportive mam. Thanks a lot.
Even the hospital staff, Nurses, mousis,house keeping staffs are at your step when ever needed when I was admitted.
The food provided is well planned according to the diet of patients by mam. Thank you very much mam for this turn over in my life after 12 years of marriage.
- Ashwini Sonawane
Dr. Supriya Puranik’s mam is very sweet person I have ever met. She is very caring, her ever smiling face always gives you positive wives. Staff is also very helpful and care taking during delivery, the best hospitality service I would say…
Thank you so much Dr Puranik Mam and Team. keep up the good work
A detailed guide into the genetic intricacies of azoospermia, uncovering how genetic factors impact sperm production and fertility.
“Discover the various types of Azoospermia and their causes, shedding light on male infertility.